What is being burried in the VT story

Insert "the earth's climate" for "human behavior".

Amazing how this stuff goes.

Americans like predictable. Americans need predictable. Americans are too simple and immature to face the fact that the real world is messy and complicated and bad things happen.

That's pretty much what most of these issues boil down to, from 9/11 to global warming to mass killings.

Americans like predictable. Americans need predictable. Americans are too simple and immature to face the fact that the real world is messy and complicated and bad things happen.

That's pretty much what most of these issues boil down to, from 9/11 to global warming to mass killings.

If Americans are so predictable why are there so many varieties of HotPockets®?

So many to choose from. So little time before American Idol®

I'm guessing I know a hell of a lot more about abnormal psychology and psychopharmacology than you.

And I'm sure you do Tom.

Ya miss my original point though dude.....how was someone in this day and age able to play the state of Virginia for the fools they are?

Hence my original post.

That is the hidden story behind this tragedy.

how was someone in this day and age able to play the state of Virginia for the fools they are?

:thumbdown:

:unsure:

I wish I had a link to prove this right now, but i've had a few beers and don't feel like searching for it...

but anyways a year or so ago some jokesters went to the Virginia DMV dressed in costumes. when the DMV asked them to remove the costumes for the photo they raised a stink and got their state drivers licenses with the costumes

Playing the state of Virginia for fools is not that hard. just ask George Allen (tho to be honest i voted for Allen in 2000. his opponent at the time had signs saying "Robb US Senate". As much as I dislike the Senate, Robbing is wrong)