FB Ricard signs with Browns

will add this to the "key free-agents lost" to our already poor offseason choices. :thumbsup:

Browns | Ricard signed

Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:39:48 -0700

The Cleveland Browns have announced they have signed street free-agent FB Alan Ricard (Bills) to a one-year contract. Financial terms were not disclosed.

though i have to say, at this point i wouldnt have mind seeing him on our team? we need a FB and he has a proven track record of being a heck of a blocking FB. though wouldnt it be ironic if we signed former Brown FB Terrell Smith. he came in for a visit a while back and is a real bruiser. i personally wouldnt mind seeing him or jamar martin in our backfield next year.

though i have to say, at this point i wouldnt have mind seeing him on our team? we need a FB and he has a proven track record of being a heck of a blocking FB. though wouldnt it be ironic if we signed former Brown FB Terrell Smith. he came in for a visit a while back and is a real bruiser. i personally wouldnt mind seeing him or jamar martin in our backfield next year.

He was a Bill, for a brief period I believe, he never suited up and had any game time. Sounds like a great player that could help the team

Maybe this is the move Marv was waiting for to bring in another FA? He wanted to make sure that after Davis left he would still be eligable for one of those sweet comp picks next year that is going to take this team into the next level