Sabres vs Islanders (Game 2) thread

The whining about the officiating is so lame. Played like @ss in the 1st period and got out-goaltended.

As if the officiating wasn't sh-------?

They for sure lost because they came out flat, but they the officiating DID suck, whether lame to point it out or not

As if the officiating wasn't sh-------?

They for sure lost because they came out flat, but they the officiating DID suck, whether lame to point it out or not

Wow...had to work tonight, just got done watching the game on tape delay...a tough one.

The officiating was bad, but I don't think it was all that onesided...there was some "diving" going on out there tonight, Briere was fortunate not to get the door.

Even though I hate the loss, and didn't expect it, I am not too worried...the Islanders played a 100 times better tonight than they did in game 1, but, as you said, they won mainly because the Sabres played flat the first 10 minutes of the game. I think Buffalo, all in all, played pretty well most of the game, and still managed to play their game, even though NY was playing them well defensively. My only concern is DiPietro...he was great tonight. Hard to believe a goaltender could affect the entire team so much, but he seemed to be the difference maker...

Miller had a mediocre night, and Tim Connolly looked a little tired, to me...seemed like he played a lot more tonight than I was thinking he would...other than that, I can't complain too much about the effort...we take 'em down in five!