My Draft thoughts

I kind of agree. We need some talent at the position, more than just one guy.

I'm pretty sure I know what he's thinking: if the Bills draft Hunt and Irons, two very different Rbs, they will cancel out each other's weaknesses. Looks good on paper, but in reality, only one of them can carry the ball at a time. In the end, you're just going to net two less than ideal RBs.

1 - Pat Willis (unless Peterson miraculously falls to us)

2 - Marcus McCauley CB fresno

3 - Marcus Thomas DT Florida

3 - Tony Hunt (if we drafted Willis) H.B Blades( if we got Peterson)

Another DT? Drafted 2 last year brought in LT and paid big $$$ then traded for 1

Ooof. Penn State running backs. :lol:

Yep. Larry Johnson sucks :lol:

I know, you will bring up Blair Thomas, but that was when, 1991?

Should we not ever take USC QB's because Todd Marinovich was a bust back then too? and because Rob Johnson was bad?

I'm pretty sure I know what he's thinking: if the Bills draft Hunt and Irons, two very different Rbs, they will cancel out each other's weaknesses. Looks good on paper, but in reality, only one of them can carry the ball at a time. In the end, you're just going to net two less than ideal RBs.

You're right, I don't like that idea either. The only way I would go looking for a different type of back is to compliment a starter (For example the Pats had Maroney/Dillon and Faulk was the compliment).

Draft your future starter in round #2 and in round #3 to #5 select a sleeper. Someone like Kolby Smith (Louisville), Dwayne Wright (Louisville), or Darius Walker (ND). Hopefully, one or both pans out and can help the team immediately.