Atlanta's Petrino reiterated the team's need to be bigger

If Peterson were to slip, I don't believe that he would ever get by Atlanta at the #8 pick. They also have two picks in the second at #39 and #44. They should be no threat in the Turner Derby but then again you never know. I think that they are more of a pain in the neck in the first two rds of the draft, they have an earlier pick than us in both rds and pick again right after us in the 2nd rd at #44. If nothing happens with Turner, then Atlanta has the advantage over us unless we're content with just taking a RB in the 3rd rd. They also have three 4th rd picks and if they haven't taken RB Tony Hunt by then, then I would expect them to have Michael Bush on their roster by the time this rd ends.

Oops! I forgot to post a link.

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/sports...=7&cxcat=21

If Peterson were to slip, I don't believe that he would ever get by Atlanta at the #8 pick. They also have two picks in the second at #39 and #44. They should be no threat in the Turner Derby but then again you never know. I think that they are more of a pain in the neck in the first two rds of the draft, they have an earlier pick than us in both rds and pick again right after us in the 2nd rd at #44. If nothing happens with Turner, then Atlanta has the advantage over us unless we're content with just taking a RB in the 3rd rd. They also have three 4th rd picks and if they haven't taken RB Tony Hunt by then, then I would expect them to have Michael Bush on their roster by the time this rd ends.

They should pick Rutger's Brian Leonard, then. Wild Man Vick having a chap who so far as his college performance goes, gets tough yards and sucks in and tucks away most any ball thrown in his vicinity should be as Georgia peachy as it comes.