Anyone else wonder if Shaw screwed up on the last

Mike32282

I was just watching the tape over again and also saw this photo and look at Moulds' reaction...It looks like they were trying to do what they did with Lee Evans earlier...Moulds walks into the endzone and catches it with his back turned to the ball. Shaw was supposed to block someone so Moulds could get into the End zone. It makes you wonder...

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/E...19_1024x768.jpg

Remember the last game when Bledsoe threw the ball to Shaw and it hit him in the back of the helmet? That my boy was the play that removed Shaw from the Buffalo Bills.

68916[/snapback]

Helmet? Was he wearing it in the small of his back or was there another play that I don't remember?

Remember the last game when Bledsoe threw the ball to Shaw and it hit him in the back of the helmet? That my boy was the play that removed Shaw from the Buffalo Bills.

68916[/snapback]

You mean the back of his jersey, in the numbers. Yeah, that had to hurt. :huh:

while we're at it:

remember when he caught the tying 2 point conversion, spun to dance, dropped the ball, and was called incomplete. Bobby shaw made us argue whether the moonwalk was a football move. fun times

68916[/snapback]

What are you talkin about......The play was designed that way...It was suppose to make the Jet secondary laugh so hard that they wouldnt take our passing game seriously....It ended up working we scored two TD's the next to drives :huh:

Shaw was supposed to block someone so Moulds could get into the End zone.  It makes you wonder...

68867[/snapback]

The picture certainly is interesting and leads one to believe that Shaw may have disrupted Moulds. HOWEVER, if shaw was "blocking" someone intentionally then that would be offensive pass interference.

Either way, I get the feeling that Shaw has been less than, shall we say, "focused", and that the coaching staff made an example out of him.