Say What you want about PFT and Florio.....

CJPearl2

..their site has been really good this off-season on reporting news, notes and signings.

Plus, they've had some really funny postings. They hate Pastabelly as much as we do (not only becuase he's a hack, but because he's a plagerist, too...and constantly reference this interview he had: http://www.profootballtalk.com/LenCut.mp3 )

Not to mention, they really stuck up for the Bills after the ESPN "on-the-clock" segment last sunday. And for that, I commend them.

And, finally, they have some great nicknames. Favorite: "eyeball" for Stuart Scott.

I've been reading PFT for years. Florio has consistently been saying the Bills are on the rise and will take a lot of teams by surprise. In his ten pack about the NFL scheduling he throws the Bills a bone.

At least he's honest even about teams he likes personally. On top of that he's hilarious. The names he creates for people and pics he alters of coaches and players......

I read Florio's site daily. He is correct much more often than he is wrong.

The only things that I really took issue with him on were some of the comments that he made about Marv, Ralph, and Brett Favre.