Tyrannasaurus Rex

This just proves that creation and not evolution is true, because there's no way soft tissue lasts 68 million years underground. Therefore, the earth must be much, much younger, and the soft tissue was planted by the intelligent designer to mislead us.

My sentiments exactly.

I guess some people are just too educated to consider that as a possibility.

"I mean can you imagine pulling a bone out the ground after 68 million years and then getting intact protein sequences?

We can't be wrong about the 68 million years part. Just think what that might imply. A creator (shudder), perish the thought.

My sentiments exactly.

I guess some people are just too educated to consider that as a possibility.

We can't be wrong about the 68 million years part. Just think what that might imply. A creator (shudder), perish the thought.

I was kidding.

Please tell me you are, too.

I was kidding.

Please tell me you are, too.

I did not read the entire post. I forgot that I am the last person of faith left, and my viewpoint is laughable and irrelevant. It did seem somewhat logical to me that perhaps the concept of soft tissue surviving for 68 million years seemed a tad far fetched, and perhaps also would require a measure of faith to believe as well.

I am sorry that unlike the rest of the world I am so closed minded and unwilling to consider that there may be an alternate explanation.