KC Joyner doesnt hate Bills

Ball'n

John.C(Buffalo): KC, Why do you dog the Bills so much? Why do you think Lee Evans wont have a good career here in Buffalo? Andre Reed and Eric Moulds did. Please explain to us Bills fans?

KC Joyner: John, I don't mean to say that Evans will have a bad career in Buffalo. My point is that even though he is putting up excellent numbers despite not being used as much as he should be, he's not getting the press attention he deserves. Believe me, I think Evans should be a Pro Bowler.

Katelyn (Syracuse, NY): Why are teams like Buffalo and Tennessee even considering giving up a first round pick for Michael Turner, when all teams can get for established starters (Willis McGahee, Thomas Jones) is a 3rd rounder?

KC Joyner: The only reason I could think of is that Turner is perceived to have more upside than the other two you mentioned. Having said that, a 1 and a 3 for Turner seems like a really high price, even with his possible upside

SCOTT(SYRACUSE): Are you even aware that Turner is at One Bills Drive right now

KC Joyner: Scott, you've mentioned this a number of times, so how could I not be aware!

SCOTT(SYRACUSE): Just thought you might comment on their chances of overpaying for him so you guys can rip us for it but if anybody else gets him its a huge steal

KC Joyner: I swear the Bills fans think I have it in for them! I'll have to email Nick Bakay and have him vouch for me!

SCOTT(SYRACUSE): please do I respect you answering that but really do the Bills sign him before he leaves how about swapping firsts

KC Joyner: Scott, if the Chargers come down on their price, the Bills could make the deal. Buffalo has plenty of draft day options as well, so I don't think they are going to pay the price that SD wants, but anything is possible.

John(buffalo): KC, You know you hate the Bills. C,mon tell the truth?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jim Atlanta Goergia: KC you really do dog the Bills. Levy did a great job in last years draft and in getting rid of Vincent and Spikes and Fletcher when they become injured or slowed or pushed downfield once too often.

KC Joyner: I swear that I don't get Bills fans. I write an article stating that Lee Evans has Hall of Fame level talent and that he is being ignored because he's in Buffalo and I get slammed. What's a scientist to do?!

Mikey(Lackawanna,NY): KC, Do this for all the Bills fans even if you dont mean it and you will be forgiven? say that you love the Buffalo Bills and they will win the SuperBowl this year? You have to do this.

KC Joyner: I'll leave the "Bills in the Super Bowl" prediction up to Boomer!

SCOTT(SYRACUSE): Hint its Turner in a Bills uniform

KC Joyner: I know I've posted too many Bills comments today but Scott's answer made me laugh (although if Turner goes to Buffalo, Scott is right!).

He doesn't seem to hate the Bills in any of his comments and answered many Bills questions.

I think this summarizes things pretty well.

KC Joyner: I swear that I don't get Bills fans. I write an article stating that Lee Evans has Hall of Fame level talent and that he is being ignored because he's in Buffalo and I get slammed. What's a scientist to do?!

Grow a pair, people.