Trying to listen to WGR over the net

it does that during commercials

Its just the first 20 seconds or so of the stream is a STAR advertisement I think.

I just waited for that to end and I'm getting WGR now.

Try this one if your link still isnt working

http://www.radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/mobil...;city=&sr=Y

works now, thanks guys.

WTF is up with that? Anybody else having this issue?

Ah, your not missing anything. Schope is talking about how his wife makes coffee & what type of April fools jokes he played on his wife sunday morning. Real interesting stuff.

If I ever see that arrogant son of a b*tch out at a bar Im going to go up to him & just cold rooster him right in the face. The 10 seconds of instant gratification would be worth the 3yr prison term I would probably get.

If I ever see that arrogant son of a b*tch out at a bar Im going to go up to him & just cold rooster him right in the face. The 10 seconds of instant gratification would be worth the 3yr prison term I would probably get.

Wow, thats a pretty serious aggression problem you've got there. Is this the reaction that you have to all arrogant people or just those doing their job on the radio?

Do you actually take his arrogance as a personal attack against you? Are you upset because arrogant people get to be on the radio and you don't?

I guess I'm trying to understand the mindset of someone who is brought to a violent rage just from hearing someone talk.... as a matter of fact, if you continue to listen and STILL hate Schoop so much, there must be something compelling about him to you and therefore obviously his act must work.

Wow, thats a pretty serious aggression problem you've got there. Is this the reaction that you have to all arrogant people or just those doing their job on the radio?

Do you actually take his arrogance as a personal attack against you? Are you upset because arrogant people get to be on the radio and you don't?

I guess I'm trying to understand the mindset of someone who is brought to a violent rage just from hearing someone talk.... as a matter of fact, if you continue to listen and STILL hate Schoop so much, there must be something compelling about him to you and therefore obviously his act must work.

I really dont listen to him or WGR anymore. Once in awhile I listen to the morning show. The band of idiots they have working there makes there station pretty much unlistenable. I just read this post & decided to turn them on to see what the 2 morons were talking about. Why talk about the NCAA Championship tonight, the opening of Major league Baseball, the sabres playoff push, the upcoming draft, when they could talk about how schope & his assh*le wife spent april fools day.

BTW, Im not a violent person. That station just aggravates me. That is why I dont listen to that joke of a radio station.