OK...lets go on record and...

...Predict our draft for the first three rounds. Show some gonads and take a chance---

I say:

1) Bills trade Baltimore's three, next year's Baltimore three and next year's six for Michael Turner right before the draft.

2) Trade down to GB's #16 and get the extra thirds back for this year and next year

1- Draft WR Robert Meachem (that's right--WR! He will make an impact this year at some point.)

2- Draft LB Justin Durant out of Hampton (Bills' love small schools...might be #3 best linebacker)

3- Draft CB Daymeion Hughes (Cal player maybe ex-Cal coach Marv likes)

3- Draft Andy Alleman OG (sleeper pick)

Marv now fills all the thin positions with two trades.

I like your last pick........you must know something I know about that Akron kid!

As for WR, that would be a shock if they took one first round.

Question, why has Hughes dropped so far?

I think Hughes will be drafted anywhere from 65 to 85. But, I'm no expert, believe me...I'm just having a little fun.

BTW, I went against my hunch that Marv only drafts D in the first round because he traded down and was not able to get Poz. So shockingly, he took WR which I think with Turner and Meachem, this would be a killer offense along with our revamped O line. Plus he shored up lb and cb. Pretty good draft if I must say so myself. Is it realistic, I have no clue.

I think Hughes will be drafted anywhere from 65 to 85. But, I'm no expert, believe me...I'm just having a little fun.

BTW, I went against my hunch that Marv only drafts D in the first round because he traded down and was not able to get Poz. So shockingly, he took WR which I think with Turner and Meachem, this would be a killer offense along with our revamped O line. Plus he shored up lb and cb. Pretty good draft if I must say so myself. Is it realistic, I have no clue.

Realistic yes........my only disagreement is the WR pick. We are deep at WR, so I dont see one being taken that early.....However, I could see them taking one 4th round on...

Realistic yes........my only disagreement is the WR pick. We are deep at WR, so I dont see one being taken that early.....However, I could see them taking one 4th round on...

Yes, but Meachem can be another big time threat along side Lee.

Also, we're deep at the #3 receiver spot, we have no real #2.

Evans/Meachem/Reed/Price/Roscoe. Oh boy!

Bills trade #12 and 2008 3rd (higher of two picks) to Chicago for Lance Briggs and Chicago's 4th (#130) Trade Value for Chicago is approx. 1250 points or more than what Washington is proposing..

The remaining picks are:

43) Justin Blalock OG Texas

74) Stewart Bradley LB Nebraska

92) Tanard Jackson CB/S Syracuse

and for good measure, the Fourth Round

111) Lorenzo Booker RB Florida State

130) Michael Bush RB Louisville

Yes, but Meachem can be another big time threat along side Lee.

Also, we're deep at the #3 receiver spot, we have no real #2.

Evans/Meachem/Reed/Price/Roscoe. Oh boy!

Oh I hear you man.......Meachem would be great with Evans. I just feel we have more pressing needs at this point. To be honest if the plan falls into place this year, I think next year is the year we draft another big time WR to tandem with Evans. But like i said, I do think the Bills take a WR, but it will be from the 4th round on........But whos to say he wont turn into a star? Know what I mean.

Your mock is a great mock draft, I just feel WR is not a need right now.

But, you know it goes we both are probably wrong.....lol.

Bills trade #12 and 2008 3rd (higher of two picks) to Chicago for Lance Briggs and Chicago's 4th (#130) Trade Value for Chicago is approx. 1250 points or more than what Washington is proposing..

The remaining picks are:

43) Justin Blalock OG Texas

74) Stewart Bradley LB Nebraska

92) Tanard Jackson CB/S Syracuse

and for good measure, the Fourth Round

111) Lorenzo Booker RB Florida State

130) Michael Bush RB Louisville

I think Tanard Jackson goes in round 2. I actually seen a mock that had him in the late first round.

1) Bills trade Baltimore's three, next year's Baltimore three and next year's six for Michael Turner right before the draft.

So Willis, who was a 1st round pick and proven NFL starter, is traded away to Baltimore for two 3rd's and a 7th...And the Bills go ahead and trade two 3rd's and a 6th for an unproven backup RB who was a 5th round pick?

So Willis, who was a 1st round pick and proven NFL starter, is traded away to Baltimore for two 3rd's and a 7th...And the Bills go ahead and trade two 3rd's and a 6th for an unproven backup RB who was a 5th round pick?

Unfortunately, I think AJ is seeking a deal similar to what Matt Schaub, an RFA with little experience got.

Yes, that is what I'm saying because right now SD wants a first. Maybe it will be turn out to be one 3 or a 2. Who knows? I'm just having fun with this. Besides, I think Turner is considered a proven back. He has played enough to show what he is all about..5.3 ypc.

Yes, that is what I'm saying because right now SD wants a first. Maybe it will be turn out to be one 3 or a 2. Who knows? I'm just having fun with this. Besides, I think Turner is considered a proven back. He has played enough to show what he is all about..5.3 ypc.

Understood. I realize this is a fun little speculation exercise. Therefore, I will also speculate that the Bills do in fact trade for Turner, and he plays three very productive but unspectacular seasons for the Bills, averaging about 1100 yards and 7 TD's per season. Bills fans are fed up because Turner does not like chicken wings, and when he mentions that he would love to play for the Bears since he is from Chicago, that is the last straw. The Bills trade him to Cleveland for a 4th rounder in 2010 and a 7th rounder in 2011.

Understood. I realize this is a fun little speculation exercise. Therefore, I will also speculate that the Bills do in fact trade for Turner, and he plays three very productive but unspectacular seasons for the Bills, averaging about 1100 yards and 7 TD's per season. Bills fans are fed up because Turner does not like chicken wings, and when he mentions that he would love to play for the Bears since he is from Chicago, that is the last straw. The Bills trade him to Cleveland for a 4th rounder in 2010 and a 7th rounder in 2011.

Man. Did you put a damper on that little transaction.

I think Turner has a chance to be an exciting player and can be better than 1110 yard back, although I would take that right now.

Man. Did you put a damper on that little transaction.

I think Turner has a chance to be an exciting player and can be better than 1110 yard back, although I would take that right now.

I would take it too, definitely. In fact, it's what we had with Henry. And it's what we had with McGahee. And we kicked them both to the curb. Take your 1200 yards and hit the road.

So I'm simply surmising that we will find another solid back who, while not top-5 caliber, is certainly better than half of the RB's in the league, and for one reason or another, the fans and franchise will run him out of town.

See, this IS fun! :blink:

As for WR, that would be a shock if they took one first round.

Maybe to some...but definitely not to Me...The only problem I see is the fact that historically few Rookie WR's make a real impact...That being said the idea of putting another true threat opposite Lee Evans is just SO enticing...And I don't believe the Bills are targeting 2007 as a make-or-break Year anyway...

Marv has mentioned more competition at WR being a possible Draft priority, and I truly believe He meant it...The Bills know they have a stud in Evans, they know Defenses are going to try to take Him out of the Offensive Game Plan..How do you counter that?...Well...1st off you Run the Ball...Then you add a true threat on the other side and dare Defenses to Single Cover...It really makes sense because right now the Bills have a #1 and a bunch of #3's...They need a true #2 and I imagine one can be had if The Bills are willing to use #12 Overall...

We'll see soon enough... :blink:

Maybe to some...but definitely not to Me...The only problem I see is the fact that historically few Rookie WR's make a real impact...That being said the idea of putting another true threat opposite Lee Evans is just SO enticing...And I don't believe the Bills are targeting 2007 as a make-or-break Year anyway...

Marv has mentioned more competition at WR being a possible Draft priority, and I truly believe He meant it...The Bills know they have a stud in Evans, they know Defenses are going to try to take Him out of the Offensive Game Plan..How do you counter that?...Well...1st off you Run the Ball...Then you add a true threat on the other side and dare Defenses to Single Cover...It really makes sense because right now the Bills have a #1 and a bunch of #3's...They need a true #2 and I imagine one can be had if The Bills are willing to use #12 Overall...

We'll see soon enough... :blink:

Id love to have a WR to tandem with Evans that is the same threat as Evans. That would be great for Losman and the offense.

I just feel LB is a more pressing need right now along with RB.

Once we fixed that OL last year the passing attack was actually decent. Of course it would be better if we had another bigtime WR......

love your turner trade...I'm keeping that

1. I gotta go with Okoye at 12 or trade down

If I trade down, I go with Timmins or Beason as linebacker...I love Meachem, but I think these are very underrated linebackers...especially Beason.

Round 2 I'm looking at Jonathan Wade at cornerback (at least one Tennessee Guy.)

Round 3 ustin Durant of Hampton...another linebacker

Round 3 Corey Anderson fullback from Tennessee

Round 4 Adrian Battle out of Houston

Late round pick Zak DeOssie MLB from Brown...I'm not sure he'll last that long.

love your turner trade...I'm keeping that

1. I gotta go with Okoye at 12 or trade down

If I trade down, I go with Timmins or Beason as linebacker...I love Meachem, but I think these are very underrated linebackers...especially Beason.

Round 2 I'm looking at Jonathan Wade at cornerback (at least one Tennessee Guy.)

Round 3 ustin Durant of Hampton...another linebacker

Round 3 Corey Anderson fullback from Tennessee

Round 4 Adrian Battle out of Houston

Late round pick Zak DeOssie MLB from Brown...I'm not sure he'll last that long.

Not bad at all...I almost put Battle down myself. But, I don't think the Bills' Brass is going to draft another DT. I think Walker trade clinched that scenario.

So if you plug Meachem back at one with the rest of your draft, I say that's one helluva draft.

1 adrian peterson

2 paul posluszny

3 i dont really care lol

if adrian peterson is gone at 12 then......

1 marshawn lynch

2 paul posluszny

my reasoning is we draft either adrian peterson or if he is gone marshawn lynch 1st at 12.then we either trade back into the 1st round or on top of the second round to grab paul posluszny.the rest of the draft i say just draft the best athletes available regardless of need. go bills in"07