Getting desperate

OK I am getting desperate now. I am short a few players for my league... The draft is on Wednesday @ 4PM ET. Anyone want to join?? I'd love to spice up the league a bit with some fellow Bills fans in the mix - you are all great guys and most of y'all know your football, so it's be all the sweeter to beat ya!

Come on - 8 places going spare right now....

Join my Fantasy Football League

League Password = nuts

How does the draft work?  Is it online?  I'm still at work at 4pm ET.

4741[/snapback]

online draft takes place live - but will automate picks based on your rankings list which you can set up beforehand... i used this feature last year and got a good team picked...

Can't you extend the day of the draft? That would give you time to sign up more players.

5917[/snapback]

I'd like to - but I don't see a way to do this on the NFL.com site - I'd have to create a new league and re-invite everyone to it... You think I should do this?

I'd have to create a new league and re-invite everyone to it... You think I should do this?

5920[/snapback]

It depends how much control you want over the league. If you're confident you can still get 6 more players, it might not be a bad idea to create a new private league with a later draft date. If not, might as well just join a public league instead of wasting more time.

Archived