Takeo Spikes = Sam Cowart

Takeo_14

I love Takeo! Truely a warrior and a great guy! But this was a "business" move and it makes total sense. The achilles is a major injury. Like earlier it is like a horse breaking its leg. And at linebacker you out more stress on that part of your body than any other position. I hope he fully recovers. But like he even said the odds are against him.

I have one name to remember...... SAM COWART

We let him go after he had that injury and was never ever close to the same player. He played but never to that sam high level.

I love Takeo! Truely a warrior and a great guy! But this was a "business" move and it makes total sense. The achilles is a major injury. Like earlier it is like a horse breaking its leg. And at linebacker you out more stress on that part of your body than any other position. I hope he fully recovers. But like he even said the odds are against him.

I have one name to remember...... SAM COWART

We let him go after he had that injury and was never ever close to the same player. He played but never to that sam high level.

True...good analogy!

I loved Cowarts play. I loved Takeo's play and personality.

Business is business and we learned from the last time. A lot could be said of the strength of Cowart and how he valiantly fought back from the injury.

Same goes for Spikes. I don't think he will ever be the same player and we did well by the move.

He had a hitch in his walk last year that was kind of scary and looks to be permanent.

I will truly miss Takeo. He chose us and we loved him so seeing him go like this is rough. But it will piss him off and make him more determined to show us up. The problem will be as hard as he will try, it just wont happen. He will never be TKO again.

I wish him the best.