NCAA Basketball: "It's ALL about the BRACKETS"

Cornerville

Why not just forget the season from December-February (nobody pays attention anymore because heck, there are NO brackets!!)...just skip to the conference toruneys....have a monster 128 team bracket...replace Gumbel in the studio with a giant talking bracket....talk about my sheet, my brackets all day long...

Almost EVERY statement now a days about the NCAA tournament starts with a 4 letter word and then followed by I had xxxx team on my pool/sheet/bracket.....

Goes to show: Just include betting and booze in a 'sport' (NASCAR as another example) and you WILL succeed

Get the hint NHL?

Why not just forget the season from December-February (nobody pays attention anymore because heck, there are NO brackets!!)...just skip to the conference toruneys....have a monster 128 team bracket...replace Gumbel in the studio with a giant talking bracket....talk about my sheet, my brackets all day long...

Almost EVERY statement now a days about the NCAA tournament starts with a 4 letter word and then followed by I had xxxx team on my pool/sheet/bracket.....

Goes to show: Just include betting and booze in a 'sport' (NASCAR as another example) and you WILL succeed

Get the hint NHL?

Not doing so well in the pool this year, I take it? ;)

Not doing so well in the pool this year, I take it? ;)

I knew that was coming, but it was good! :D

Honestly, I watch the tourney 1st for the games themselves...let's face it...the office pool for March Madness IMO has taken over the actual event itself...I know many here will deny that, but IMO that is a CLEAR fact...go look at the eball thread that was created earlier for evidence.

It is sad.