Can you be convinced that the Bills are improving?

I hear you PTR and I am far from a draft guru myself. I can't worry about who they might draft, I just wait until who they actually DO draft. With Fletch and now apparently Spikes gone, it seems it has to be a LB in the 1st round...But who knows?

My main point was that you know the press conference is coming where they talk about the team getting better. Will you buy it? It can be frustrating when players are dealt with no apparent backup plan, and a team with several holes to fill is creating more.

In response to your question-

I don't think the Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavs, Detroit Tigers, or the Nashville Predators have any question marks....

I don't follow basketball, but Kenny Rogers is getting old, does he have more left in the tank? Did Verlander push too hard last season? Pudge has seen a significant power drop-off. The Predators have the look but Forsberg is always an injury concern. Do they look strong? Certainly. But those kinds of little questions, nagging questions, are the ones that seem to determine the course of a season and, ultimately, a playoff run.

If McGahee and Spikes were in the group of our four best players we're in more trouble than I thought! They lost two top players in Clements and Fletcher. However I think the additions on the O-line make up for Clements. In Fletcher's case he was good because no one in front of him tacked anyone. I'll be surpirsed if our 1sr round pick isn't either a middle linebacker or Def tackle which will offest the lose of Fletcher. The Bills are a young team that just got a year more of experience. That too will make them better. The only one of those four I worry at all about replacing Clements and again his loss if offset by gains elesewhere.

Is it even possible to get better after losing four of your best players in McGahee, Clements, Fletcher, and Spikes?