(SU HOOPS)I Hate Josh Wright

The Poojer

save for a couple games as a frosh, he has been useless...what the hell was he doing taking that shot with 7 seconds left?????? the refs sucked today on both sides...boehiem needed that "T" to send a message!!!! anyone know what was up with Rautins??? Clemson shot lights out from 3 and that killed SU...that and their full court pressure...DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!

Rautins has sucked balls on the road of late. Supposedly, he had some sort of leg injury that affected his play against Villanova and during the Big East Tournament.

Would have been nice if Watkins decided to show up tonight.

But to me, this game was lost by Boeheim. As usual, he waited too late to get out of the f*cking 2-3 zone, even though Clemson (Clemson, for f*cks's sake!) was slicing it up.

Can't wait for Flynn, Green, Jardine and Jackson next year.

I do not agree with your assessment of boeheim, we/they ran into a team that hit sooooooo many nba range 3 pointers with the shot clock at 2 sec or below, and when they did miss(which didnt seem very often) they were the recipient of long rebounds. I mean come on...who banks 3 pointers with 0 on the shot clock...there is no way, and no reason to defend beyond the 3 arc as aggressively as may have been necessary...the 2-3 zone was working, it was the lights out shooting that killed us last nite

Rautins has sucked balls on the road of late. Supposedly, he had some sort of leg injury that affected his play against Villanova and during the Big East Tournament.

Would have been nice if Watkins decided to show up tonight.

But to me, this game was lost by Boeheim. As usual, he waited too late to get out of the f*cking 2-3 zone, even though Clemson (Clemson, for f*cks's sake!) was slicing it up.

Can't wait for Flynn, Green, Jardine and Jackson next year.