Who's trading up to get Calvin Johnson?

Shefter or whatever his name is, has reported that Atlanta is now going to try to use their 1st and 2nds in a trade to get calvin. Thats a pretty attractive offer for Detroit who cant draft their fourth reciever in the first round. There are obviously other teams interested (not Bills) but this also may effect how the Bills approach their trade/draft strategy with Spikes on the block and 2 third round pics. But who will pull the trigger for CJ? Will the moves for CJ allow the Bills to move up/back in the draft? <_<

Shefter or whatever his name is, has reported that Atlanta is now going to try to use their 1st and 2nds in a trade to get calvin. Thats a pretty attractive offer for Detroit who cant draft their fourth reciever in the first round. There are obviously other teams interested (not Bills) but this also may effect how the Bills approach their trade/draft strategy with Spikes on the block and 2 third round pics. But who will pull the trigger for CJ? Will the moves for CJ allow the Bills to move up/back in the draft? <_<

Remember when Ditka traded his entire draft for Ricky Williams?

I can see Gruden doing the same in Tampa to get CJ.

I'm not saying its a smart move but I can see it.

Falcons possibly. They need a WR just as bad as Tampa Bay.

Because drafting Michael Jenkins and Roddy White as 1st Round picks hasn't addressed the position enough? In terms of Tampa they seemingly got the best WR in the draft when Michael Clayton appeared to be the but admitidly he's struggled the last two seasons but Joey Galloway has seemed to refound what made him a star in Seattle. While Calvin Johnson might prove to be better then any of the aforementioned WRs I think both teams need more help at the QB position then the WR position.

Because drafting Michael Jenkins and Roddy White as 1st Round picks hasn't addressed the position enough? In terms of Tampa they seemingly got the best WR in the draft when Michael Clayton appeared to be the but admitidly he's struggled the last two seasons but Joey Galloway has seemed to refound what made him a star in Seattle. While Calvin Johnson might prove to be better then any of the aforementioned WRs I think both teams need more help at the QB position then the WR position.

Jenkins and roddy white are no Calvin Johnson, he will succed even if vicks throwing, i still say oakland will trade for carr and get johnson first pick.

well i believe that CJ will fall to tampa..soo i dont think there will be any moving for him

Calvin will be drafted by the Raiders as they are set to cut ties with RAndy Moss.

They will bring in either David Carr or Drew Bledsoe to throw the rock.

Al Davis is almost as old as Ralph and has no patience to develop a rookie QB.