The Comeback

udonkey

JP might be more fun to watch but he'd wind up back in the hospital behind this line. I can't remember this many blown assignments in the good old days in a whole season.

Jonas is playing himself right out of big money at the end of the year as far as I am concerned. Big mike needs to plant someone this week as well.

JP might be more fun to watch but he'd wind up back in the hospital behind this line. I can't remember this many blown assignments in the good old days in a whole season.

Jonas is playing himself right out of big money at the end of the year as far as I am concerned. Big mike needs to plant someone this week as well.

67245[/snapback]

Jonas was quoted as saying it seemed like slo-motion out there due to the hit he took against the Pats.

He's gotta realize he's hurting the team and take himself out if that's true.

Jonas was quoted as saying it seemed like slo-motion out there due to the hit he took against the Pats. 

He's gotta realize he's hurting the team and take himself out if that's true.

67262[/snapback]

I saw that someone else posted that he was hurt (concussion). If you know you're having a hard time out there, what the hell are you still doing out there? That sure isn't helping the team out. Sometimes these guys have to use their heads. Of course if they did that, we souldn't be 0-4 right now.

I saw that someone else posted that he was hurt (concussion).  If you know you're having a hard time out there, what the hell are you still doing out there?  That sure isn't helping the team out.  Sometimes these guys have to use their heads.  Of course if they did that, we souldn't be 0-4 right now.

67278[/snapback]

It's hard for a guy with a concussion to use his head. Gotta wonder if Mularkey had a concussion too.