Here, I thought that I would start my own rumors.

After seeing that post on a four team trade I figured anything could go so why not take a shot at it. Let's really shake up the draft with some shocking trade rumors and add some scenarios that you think could happen.

The draft starts out with the Raiders and Lions taking QBs in succession, Russell for the verticle game and Quinn as the franchise QB.

Cleveland trades out with Denver for a big time deal. Shanahan is looking for Rod Smith's successor. Denver trades their 1st rd pick (#21), one of their 3rd rd picks (#70,#86), CB Dre Bly, and RB Mike Bell for WR Calvin Johnson.

Tampa is dumbfounded and lands up fortifying their OL and selects OT Joe Thomas.

Arizona plays it safe and takes DE Gaines Adams.

Here's where the Redskins finally make a smart move and try to recover some of the drafts that they foolishly traded away and trades down with Green Bay. Washington needs a DL and can also help replace the loss of Dockery. The Packers trade their 1st rd pick (#16), their 2nd rd pick (#47) and OL Kevin Barry who is expendable. The Packers know that they have to move ahead of Houston to be able to select Peterson and Washington is still able to take a DE by taking Jarvis Moss with the 16th pick.

The Vikings go defense and selects DE Jamaal Anderson.

Houston can't take defense again with their first pick and they have to give Carr and Green the best opportunity to succeed, so they take OT Levi Brown.

Miami is in need of OL help but Thomas and Brown are off the board. The next best thing for the Fish is to start a youth movement with their DL and select DE Adam Carriker.

It's a no brainer for Atlanta and they take S LaRon Landry.

San Fran is sitting pretty and can't miss with what's available. DT Alan Branch is the choice here.

Now it's Buffalo's turn. Here's where I'll let the rest of you start the rumors.

After seeing that post on a four team trade I figured anything could go so why not take a shot at it. Let's really shake up the draft with some shocking trade rumors and add some scenarios that you think could happen.

The draft starts out with the Raiders and Lions taking QBs in succession, Russell for the verticle game and Quinn as the franchise QB.

Cleveland trades out with Denver for a big time deal. Shanahan is looking for Rod Smith's successor. Denver trades their 1st rd pick (#21), one of their 3rd rd picks (#70,#86), CB Dre Bly, and RB Mike Bell for WR Calvin Johnson.

Tampa is dumbfounded and lands up fortifying their OL and selects OT Joe Thomas.

Arizona plays it safe and takes DE Gaines Adams.

Here's where the Redskins finally make a smart move and try to recover some of the drafts that they foolishly traded away and trades down with Green Bay. Washington needs a DL and can also help replace the loss of Dockery. The Packers trade their 1st rd pick (#16), their 2nd rd pick (#47) and OL Kevin Barry who is expendable. The Packers know that they have to move ahead of Houston to be able to select Peterson and Washington is still able to take a DE by taking Jarvis Moss with the 16th pick.

The Vikings go defense and selects DE Jamaal Anderson.

Houston can't take defense again with their first pick and they have to give Carr and Green the best opportunity to succeed, so they take OT Levi Brown.

Miami is in need of OL help but Thomas and Brown are off the board. The next best thing for the Fish is to start a youth movement with their DL and select DE Adam Carriker.

It's a no brainer for Atlanta and they take S LaRon Landry.

San Fran is sitting pretty and can't miss with what's available. DT Alan Branch is the choice here.

Now it's Buffalo's turn. Here's where I'll let the rest of you start the rumors.

peterson or willis

If the scenario did play out, with Peterson gone but Willis, Okoye, Lynch and Hall all on the board I would expect the Bills to try to move back 2 or 3 spaces, pick up an extra 3rd and take whoever of those are still left.

I don't think Ginn would be on the Bills' radar, but a WR is a huge area of need. Had Willis not been traded I would say they might take a flyer on a first round WR. But now with holes at RB, CB and LB I think WR gets pushed to round 2 or 3.

I also don't see the Bills taking a first round DT unless Okoye is still there. If he's gone (and I think he will be), then the Bills won't address the DL in the first 2 rounds. It'll be DB/RB in round 1.