PLEASE NO CHRIS BROWN!!!

NewEra

Would be such a waste of money. He is ALWAYS hurt, even when he platoons. We have A-train, and just draft a back in round 2-4 (we could possible get brandon jackson in round 4). If we sign Brown to a 1 year deal...I have no problems with it. But I think it would be more along the lines of 3-4 years. That would make me sick. Dude isnt good.

Would be such a waste of money. He is ALWAYS hurt, even when he platoons. We have A-train, and just draft a back in round 2-4 (we could possible get brandon jackson in round 4). If we sign Brown to a 1 year deal...I have no problems with it. But I think it would be more along the lines of 3-4 years. That would make me sick. Dude isnt good.

Dude isnt good? have you ever personally watched him play?

When he was the started in 04 I watched probobly 5 titans games and each time I came away impressed with his ability. The injury thing really bites him in the ass but it seems a little premature to label him injury prone. RJ was injury prone. Ted Johnson and Dan Morgan are injury prone. Ki-Jana Carter: injury prone. CB has been in the league all of 4 years

Do you even know what his injuries have been? Im guessing not, but I do know and its nothing to get sick about, mostly stuff like turf toe.

Dude isnt good? have you ever personally watched him play?

When he was the started in 04 I watched probobly 5 titans games and each time I came away impressed with his ability. The injury thing really bites him in the ass but it seems a little premature to label him injury prone. RJ was injury prone. Ted Johnson and Dan Morgan are injury prone. Ki-Jana Carter: injury prone. CB has been in the league all of 4 years

Do you even know what his injuries have been? Im guessing not, but I do know and its nothing to get sick about, mostly stuff like turf toe.

Wait and see. And then I will say "I told you so"

I'd be fine with him for a cheap, incentive-laden deal. But I'd also still look for the RB-of-the-future in the draft.

I think thats the problem with Chris Brown. He is young, he wants to cash in while he is still young and I think his price is much higher than his worth. We would be better off drafting someone in rounds 3-4 rather that would be just as effective.

Hopefully we can grab Adrian Peterson and end all this crap. The man is a beast. Those that say he is injury prone, remember why we got Thurman. We took the chance, it paid off. We need to take the chance this time around as well...Geterdone Marv

I'd be fine with him for a cheap, incentive-laden deal. But I'd also still look for the RB-of-the-future in the draft.

Agreed

I think thats the problem with Chris Brown. He is young, he wants to cash in while he is still young and I think his price is much higher than his worth. We would be better off drafting someone in rounds 3-4 rather that would be just as effective.

Hopefully we can grab Adrian Peterson and end all this crap. The man is a beast. Those that say he is injury prone, remember why we got Thurman. We took the chance, it paid off. We need to take the chance this time around as well...Geterdone Marv

I believe Thurman had sufferred a major knee injury and that was the extent of his damage. I believe AP has missed significant time each year in college for various injuries. Maybe hes injury prone, maybe hes not, at 12 I agree that hed be nearly impossible to pass up but at the same time If I was a Browns fan Id be a little worried that theyd take him that high.

I think thats the problem with Chris Brown. He is young, he wants to cash in while he is still young and I think his price is much higher than his worth.

Brown is in no position to demand more than he's worth, given that only 2 teams are interested in him. I'm sure the Bills and Lions want to sign him for cheap incentive-laden deals, but he wants more money or a 1-year deal.

And if Peterson was guaranteed to fall to the Bills, I'd pass on Brown. But there are no guarantees. But imagine a backfield with Peterson, A-Train, and Brown. :thumbdown:

That's exactly what it looks like the Bills may be doing. But signing Brown lessens the need to draft one - so instead of potentially reaching for a player in a tight spot, we can take best player available and get a RB to develop at our leisure.