Lynch

Mopreme

The Bills have a major hole right now at RB with McGahee gone. Brown is injury prone and Dillon is too old, thus replacing Willis via free agency is out of the question. To me, Levy is looking for the next Thurman Thomas - runner with desire, vision, who can catch and take on blitzes. He got his Henry Jones clone last year in Whitner. Lynch has all those qualities and more, the guy is a playmaker in the mold of Reggie Bush. I like him better than Petterson because of his receiving abilities, plus Petterson is injury prone. Character wise, Lynch is fine - was a leader on the team, played hard and loves the game - exactly what Levy looks for in players. He had that case with the ex girlfriend, but it was thrown out of court. That kind of crap happens all the time to athletes - false accusations by women for money.

Ideally, I would want the Bills to pick Lynch and package their 2nd and 3rd pick to move back into the first to either get Patrick Willis or Posluszny to fill the void at linebacker. However, a more realistic approach would be to draft Poslusney's teammate Tim Shaw or even David Harris from Michigan in the 2nd/3rd rounds. CB and even adding another (bigger) receiver to complement Evans should be addressed on the first day of the draft.

We already picked McCargo last year in the first round, thus another DT should not be taken in the first round. He came on strong before his season ending injury.

Leon Hall is overrated and not worth a first round selection.

Just my two cents...thought?

I honestly don't like the Lynch pick. His hands are very questionable....I think Marv and company are looking for somebody who can be a receiving threat as well as a runner.

Questionable hands? Lynch had 34 receptions for 328 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2006. Those are great receiving stats for a runningback.

Questionable hands? Lynch had 34 receptions for 328 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2006. Those are great receiving stats for a runningback.

I didn't see him play much at all, but in every scouting report I've read online, they knock his hands...