With The 12th Pick The Buffalo Bills Select?

Nate is a good CB, he isnt Champ Bailey but he is clearly one of the better CBs in the league...he isnt as good as he thinks he is though

Leon Hall was torched in the Ohio St and USC games, I would much rather have Revis from Pitt who is also a good return man

I would definitely like marv and the bills to trade back a few slots and maybe pick up an additional 2nd rounder. Look to take willis if he is still on the board or the best db on the board (hall, houston, revis, or ross).

Then look to possibly get back into the late 1st round and draft a db or lb (depending on your 1st pick of the draft). I really like David Harris the mlb from michigan in the 2nd round. Another guy in the 2nd round is leonard from rutgers (his versatility as a runner, blocker, and receiver could definitely help losman).

Just a thought.

CB Leon Hall, I think he would be an upgrade over nate overpaid clements. Nate Clements was the #1 Free Agent, but in my opinion he's not even top 10 at his position, Id take Ty Law or DeAngello Hall over Nate Clements.

U will see how good nate is this year when we miss him, whatever rookie we have wont be explosive right away

dont get mad :blink:

U will see how good nate is this year when we miss him, whatever rookie we have wont be explosive right away

Nate Clements will definitely be missed, but he is not worth $80 million. In Perry Fewell's Tampa 2 scheme the corners are not as important (at least man 2 man corners) as the safties are (we definitely have 2 good young safties in Simpson and Whitner).

If the Bills are able to land one of the top corners in the draft (Hall, Houston, Revis, Ross), then the Bills D will be in good shape. Personally, I really like Aaron Ross from Texas if we can trade back into the late 1st rd. This kid is an instintive cover guy, who will come up and hit you like a winfield and also has return skills.

Hey he's getting paid $80 Million Dollars for 8 years, So you think Im going to want to miss him, Did the mariners miss alex rodriguez in 2001 when he signed a contract for $225 Million Dollars for 10 years with the Texas Rangers, maybe if he wasn't being paid $80 Million dollars a year ok, but who wants to miss an over paid guy? Excuse me for my language especially in the gayest city in the country

CB Leon Hall, I think he would be an upgrade over nate overpaid clements. Nate Clements was the #1 Free Agent, but in my opinion he's not even top 10 at his position, Id take Ty Law or DeAngello Hall over Nate Clements.

Sorry we do not have a starting RB on this team. We do have Cb that can play.

Unless they LOVE Marshawn Lynch I see them going Okoye or Hall if they are there. I think we are in no-mans land unless the top guys at each position are still there. I would move down a couple of slots if it nets us another 1st or early second round pick. I think it's way to early to select Willis at #12. I could be wrong.

Why do people think the Bills will draft a CB in the first round when they have Yobouty, drafted in the third round last year, on the roster already. Granted he missed most all of pre season and did not play but one game, but is he already written off as a bust? The Bills obviously drafted him with the understanding that Nate might be gone this year.

So is that plan a washout? I have heard nothing to indicate the Bills are eager to draft a corner in the first round. I think they will probably draft one later, but I'm not convinced they are desperate to replace Nate, in the cover-two defense, with first-round talent.