Raiders sign FB Justin Griffith

per KFFL.com

Raiders | Contract update: Griffith

Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:44:58 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders FB Justin Griffith signed a three-year contract worth $3.8 million.

I don't think we were going to get him anyway. Speedy, but not that great of a blocker.

per KFFL.com

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders FB Justin Griffith signed a three-year contract worth $3.8 million.

I don't think we were going to get him anyway. Speedy, but not that great of a blocker.

O no i live in ATL (i hate the falcons by the way) and falcons fans have nothing but good things to say about him. I was hoping we would get him and it looks to me he came kinda cheep.

per KFFL.com

This is a bummer, he would have been a good addition to this team. Seems to be multifaceted in his play.

The price was right too.

O no i live in ATL (i hate the falcons by the way) and falcons fans have nothing but good things to say about him. I was hoping we would get him and it looks to me he came kinda cheep.

lol, i live in Atl too, and if the Falcons fans like him, then he probably sucks. :(

I live in atlanta and I think he is among the premier players at his position. I think that our plan is to draft brian leaonard.

Thats interesting, the Falcons lose Griffith who is a speedy fullback and is not a great blocker.

You say they want Leonard....who is a speedy fullback and is not a great blocker.

Maybe Leonard's ability in the passing game has them intrigued.