HB signing before the end of the weekend?

Just wondering, figured since we took the weekend off last week and John "I'm a raging homosexual" Clayton saying that Chris Brown was a fit and Corey Dillon doesn't fit here, if maybe he knows if a signing is soon to come.

Just some thoughts... I hate John Clayton more than I hate any person on television. That beats out Starr Jones and Willis McGahee. That freakin muppet needs to shut up...

Sorry, had to rant and ask at the same time.

Just wondering, figured since we took the weekend off last week and John "I'm a raging homosexual" Clayton saying that Chris Brown was a fit and Corey Dillon doesn't fit here, if maybe he knows if a signing is soon to come.

Just some thoughts... I hate John Clayton more than I hate any person on television. That beats out Starr Jones and Willis McGahee. That freakin muppet needs to shut up...

Such Strong words!. But if it comes down to chris brown or corey dillon, I take chris brown. Corey Dillon doesn't fit Marv's Character system, he has a bad attitude and sour sport. he's angry that he didn't get the ball much, maybe because Lawrence Maroney is faster and better than him

No gay friend I have would sleep with John Clayton--so I doubt if he's ragin :thumbsup::thumbsup: .... seriously the guy looks like he came off the set of Men in Black III -- I fully expect him to peel off his head and have 5 green tentacles with eyes...

Sadly, even Rosie (when I was younger I watched the Rosie O' Donnell show, pre lesbian).

Bush... well I change the channel when he's on, when John Clayton's on I usually dont have the remote nearby.

Hilary.

Well let's leave Hilary out of this... I've ranted on her enough...

No gay friend I have would sleep with John Clayton--so I doubt if he's ragin :(:ph34r: .... seriously the guy looks like he came off the set of Men in Black III -- I fully expect him to peel off his head and have 5 green tentacles with eyes...

With therapy and good drugs, maybe I'll be able to recover from this now-indelible image.