Sabres vs Wild game thread

The one game I wanted them to win this year, and they get blown out. I'll be hearing about that from people around here *sigh*

They have to win tomorrow night or they'll be in serious jeopardy of falling out of the #1 sopt in the east. They're already 3 points behind Nashville for the best overall record (although they have two games in hand). We gotta get that home ice advantage!

The one game I wanted them to win this year, and they get blown out. I'll be hearing about that from people around here *sigh*

They have to win tomorrow night or they'll be in serious jeopardy of falling out of the #1 sopt in the east. They're already 3 points behind Nashville for the best overall record (although they have two games in hand). We gotta get that home ice advantage!

1. Harding played out of his MIND tonight.

2. Refs were horrible. I thought I was watching a rodeo.

3. What is Ruff being paid for? 2 games in a row against the trap, and we're still trying to carry the puck through the neutral zone instead of dumping and chasing.

4. Stafford had a bad game. It happens with young guys, but this was BAD.

Woe is us Fez, woe is us. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The horrible bet that I lost tonight...woe, woe, woe... :devil:

Twas much anguish and gnashing of teeth amongst the faithful. Nay, the lowly Wild hath trounced yon Sabres.

The day is upon us.

Woe I say, woe unto us.

All we can do is hope that our teams meet again when the game is far more meaningful and that our lads reign.

I for one am 'effed Fez. Completely and utterly 'effed.

The bet made sense at the time, before all the injuries and pre Miller's sieveness. I'll now be forced to proclaim the Wild's superiority in front of my entire workforce and wear a Wild cap throughout the week.

And it wasn't even close... :lol::bag::bag::bag::bag:

Woe is us Fez, woe is us. :(:ph34r:

The horrible bet that I lost tonight...woe, woe, woe... :w00t:

Twas much anguish and gnashing of teeth amongst the faithful. Nay, the lowly Wild hath trounced yon Sabres.

The day is upon us.

Woe I say, woe unto us.

All we can do is hope that our teams meet again when the game is far more meaningful and that our lads reign.

I for one am 'effed Fez. Completely and utterly 'effed.

The bet made sense at the time, before all the injuries and pre Miller's sieveness. I'll now be forced to proclaim the Wild's superiority in front of my entire workforce and wear a Wild cap throughout the week.

And it wasn't even close... :bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

You could always say, "Yeah, but the Bandits beat the Swarm!!!!!" Hmmm, on second though... :lol:

CW