I am completely sold on Patrick Willis

I have been sitting around tonight watching player videos on youtube trying to see who I think the Bills should pick at #12...one guy really stood out...Patrick Willis

I just love how humble this guy seemed in receiving the Butkus Award. Link

I also like the way he plays Link

This guy is a playmaker...he is the LB we have been looking for

Willis, Okoye or Peterson (if for some reason he fell that far). I'd be happy with any of those three but I agree that Willis fills an immediate need with the type of guy you want.

Guess I havent seen alot of Lynch...he really doesnt jump out at me as something "special". I need to see more of him, but I think we could get someone later in the draft that could be just as good as Lynch.

Willis on the other hand seems to be one of those once in a lifetime kinda players, he just stands out to me as something special. I think this guy is going to be a freak in the NFL...mark my words

I think Lynch is a no chance based on Marv's character issues. Peterson is gone by #12 and #12 could be a reach for Willis, but I really like him. We don't have to force the issue on a linebacker or a middle linebacker more specifically (with Crowell available). So we have to think Willis is a better player than Okoye or Revis and we aren't trading up for Peterson he could be a fit, even if it is a "reach" for Kiper. Seems to be the best LB available, and I think it is fairly likely we can land either the best DT/CB/LB at #12. I want to see more and learn more, but I think Willis could end up being our pick. Ideally I'd love to trade up and get him with our second pick of the round (some mocks have him going as low as #30). Revis and Willis would be a great pair, but that's a lot of high picks (counting the trade up) to not get a RB...

I think Lynch is a no chance based on Marv's character issues. Peterson is gone by #12 and #12 could be a reach for Willis, but I really like him. We don't have to force the issue on a linebacker or a middle linebacker more specifically (with Crowell available). So we have to think Willis is a better player than Okoye or Revis and we aren't trading up for Peterson he could be a fit, even if it is a "reach" for Kiper. Seems to be the best LB available, and I think it is fairly likely we can land either the best DT/CB/LB at #12. I want to see more and learn more, but I think Willis could end up being our pick. Ideally I'd love to trade up and get him with our second pick of the round (some mocks have him going as low as #30). Revis and Willis would be a great pair, but that's a lot of high picks (counting the trade up) to not get a RB...

I think you underestimate his value...I wouldnt be surprised to see him gone before our pick...especially since SFs coach Singletary has fallen in love with him.