Lewis and McGahee can huff paint together

"From what I have seen of Willis, he is a heck of warrior," Lewis said. "The way he runs and the passion he plays with his contagious. He plays the game the way it's supposed to be played."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=rave...t&type=lgns

Ray Lewis must be the biggest r-tard on the planet to have actually said that. There is no more poor of a statement that could be found describing the play of WM.

I see it this way, Lewis believes that the game of football should be played by HIV positive paint huffers who wind easily.

I have no problem with the way Willis ran here, I do have a problem with all the people that think he's such a horrible person for having 3 children out of wedlock...or for not coming to voluntary workouts. Maybe he did underachieve a bit...but I think people expected the second coming of Thurman Thomas or something.

I hope the same isn't true for the expectations of our next running back.

I have no problem with the way Willis ran here, I do have a problem with all the people that think he's such a horrible person for having 3 children out of wedlock...or for not coming to voluntary workouts. Maybe he did underachieve a bit...but I think people expected the second coming of Thurman Thomas or something.

i think the reason people hated him so much was because he thought he was like the greatest back ever or something. he was what he was, an average back with a bad attitude. and he should have been here in the off season, or at least studying the play book. but i agree, the kid thing is like what ever

I dislike him because I saw what he was capable of in his first season as a starter in Buffalo. That year he changed his college style and became a power back (and a good one at that). Once his knee was healthier he reverted back to his college form and lacked the quickness/speed to be successfull with it. The frusterating thing is that he could be a very good back if he's just realize the type of back he is.

While i'm not happy to see him go Mattpro89...i'm excited to see who we pick up in the draft.

I'd like to see another back on the roster via free agency as well. (one not named Anthony Thomas)

I have no ill feelings towards Willis though, as many seem to have.