RB candidates: dillon pricey & old, brown injury prone,

Don't bother reasoning with them. All I hear is complaints on this board...no matter what Marv does.

First of all, how is it that Dillon is suddenly over the hill? 30 is old for a back, but he had dam good numbers playing part-time. I think he has one more year left in those legs especially since he will be fired up about starting with a new team. If we sign A-train, Dillon and draft say a Tony Hunt, tell me we won't get better production from this trio than we did last year?

Stop bitchin'. Marv is the man!!

Don't confuse super productive for touchdowns. Yes, he has scored double digit TDs the last couple years, but he has a total of 1500 yards rushing the last 2 years combined. He is nothing more than a short yardage back now. He no longer can carry the entire load (see the Patriots the last 2 years). I would be ok signing him as a complimentary back, but that's it. So, yes he is over the hill...maybe not done, but over the hill.

Now that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! Chris Brown sucks and A-train is no more then a backup! We traded a starting RB for what again?
this trade was unnecessary and the ravens are understandably ecstatic.

So, getting two 3rd Rounders and a 7th Rounder for an average to slightly above average RB is a problem for you? When the going rate for a decent RB has been ONE 3rd Rounder? A RB with a 3.8 yards per carry average? A RB who couldn't pick up a 3rd and short to save his life? A RB who is represented by the biggest douchebag agent out there...who is looking for a big payday for his client of questionable character? A RB who said the Bills would be better off in Toronto? A RB who refuses to train in WNY during the offseason? It's not like the Bills traded the second coming of LaDainian Tomlinson. McGahee is still living off of his college hype...he's not even close to being that same player. He's a serviceable back and very replaceable.

Try looking at the big picture. Cripes, if you guys were any more myopic you'd be blind.