The offense better "open up" this weekend...

because it could mean some jobs. Ralph is pissed, and he's right to be and right in what they SHOULD be doing. I liked hearing the team was going to feature the run more, seeing as how they abandoned it too soon in the past, but I also hoped that they'd adapt between and within games, depending on what was happening. It seems that the Bills can't get the running game going, but keep forcing the issue. Now with the emergence of Evans, Euhus getting-in on the act, and McGahee getting his legs, the Bills DO need to "open up" the offense. Take some downfield shots early and often. Loosen up the defense. What have they got to lose now?

I would like the Bills open it up.  I would like to see 3 wideouts- Evans and Moulds wide and Reed working the slants.  I want to see Tim Euhus at TE and Mcgahee as the lone RB.  Bring back the KGun!

66287[/snapback]

I'd LOVE to see the K-gun formation! I've been advocating it for years since the Bills added Bledsoe. Not necessarily no-huddle although that would be good as a change-up now and then, but the K-gun from which you can run OR pass and leave the defense guessing.

I would like the Bills open it up.  I would like to see 3 wideouts- Evans and Moulds wide and Reed working the slants.  I want to see Tim Euhus at TE and Mcgahee as the lone RB.  Bring back the KGun!

66287[/snapback]

Obviously his PT is VERY limited, but how is McGahee's pass blocking?

I don't see this plan being very plausible with Miami coming to town. They still have a good pressure defense. The 32 O/U might be the lowesr seen all year.