Sage Rosenfels may start Sunday?

Tom

Let's see how many of the naysayers jump from the top row of the Ralph this Sunday. My prediction is that you won't be faced with that choice, as the Bills have played much better than the Dolphins this year.

It's the Marine Mammals who have a much better shot at 0-16, not Buffalo.

SQUISH THE FISH!!

Mike

...if Parsley Sage Rosenfels (and Thyme) and the Smellsters beat the Bills Sunday, God help us.

66456[/snapback]

But, what about this quote from the wise sage "It is the road less traveled that is often overgrown with grass."

I think that sums up our chances on Sunday very nicely! :)

Here's the really big question- who is the Dolfelon's 4th QB? Feely claims he's good to go, and they're being hush hush about Fiedler. The Felons have been shopping for kickers though so it looks like Mare is out for Sunday at least.

Let's see how many of the naysayers jump from the top row of the Ralph this Sunday.  My prediction is that you won't be faced with that choice, as the Bills have played much better than the Dolphins this year.

It's the Marine Mammals who have a much better shot at 0-16, not Buffalo.

SQUISH THE FISH!!

Mike

66424[/snapback]

The Bills overall have played better than the fish, but the problem is Miami's D has been very good and going against our anemic offense...that could get scary.

Still I think the Bills will win Sunday.