Any news on Cato June?

Acantha

I've been looking around trying to find out if Cato June has visited anywhere / has any visits scheduled / expected money, etc...

I haven't seen anything on him, anyone come across anything? It's surprising to me that he hasn't already been signed or at least been pursued. He's only 27 and has some good years.

I think right now if I had to pick one guy to bring in, this would be the one. Especially if Spikes is leaving.

I've been looking around trying to find out if Cato June has visited anywhere / has any visits scheduled / expected money, etc...

I haven't seen anything on him, anyone come across anything? It's surprising to me that he hasn't already been signed or at least been pursued. He's only 27 and has some good years.

I think right now if I had to pick one guy to bring in, this would be the one. Especially if Spikes is leaving.

Everything I've read on him suggests he is a perfect fit for the cover-2 D......but perhaps only a decent LB in a different scheme. I would think if this is the case, that would be absolutely perfect for us. Hopefully there will be far less interest in him by other teams.....Marv bides his time......and swoops in after a few weeks of CJ sweating it out to get him at a very reasonable price......and he then goes on to multiple pro-bowls for us. PERFECT!!!! :censored:

Could be total wishful thinking on my part though. :blink: