J. Lewis signs with cleveland....

That increases the Ravens desire in McGahee for certain. And in so doing, increases the Bills leverage in negotiations.

The Ravens could part with a 2nd round draft pick, but based on their record, that would sort of be like a high 3rd round draft choice.

The key here is increased leverage for the Bills.

That was fast. This sure makes the trade for McGahee that much more likely.

I think with the extra pick we are now able to go after a RB with one of our first 3 picks. Anyone except peterson is possible. please don't trade up, we need many players, not 1 or 2 to compete.

If we can get an LB or CB in FA the first 3 pick should be best avail talent between RB/DT and either LB or CB whichever we can't get in FA

Dillon as a power 2nd back would be ideal as far as i am concerned. He seems to run much harder than Willis, and would have a huge chip on his shoulder to play NE. He WILL pick up a 3rd and 2 no doubt with our line.

With how our draft went last year, the late picks may translate into a contributor as well.

I would be impressed with our negotiating skills, and 70% happy to see willis go. I don't know how long we can wait for him to be the RB he can be. If he played to his potential (see any Jets game) even half the time, these discussions would be moot. But 2/16 games isn't enough......The other 30% sadness is mostly from respect for potential, and how devastating the injury he came back from was. If he doesn't want to be here we don't need him. Next year we'd probably lose him and get nothing, to get 2 picks would be freaking brilliant work by Marv.