Good job, Marve

:lol::blink: I think the O-line signings are going to provide us with a stronger higher scoring ofense. N ow all of us who have been carping about the O-line will have to shut up and see what happens in training camp. OK now let's start carping about the d-line. We can't allow teams to run up the middle. It's time for Marve to work some magic on that. What do we do to replace Clements? What about running back? Are our line backers good enough?

The braintrust has alot on it's plate. It will be real interesting to watch from here on.

GO MARVE!!

GO BILLS!!

:blink::D I think the O-line signings are going to provide us with a stronger higher scoring ofense. N ow all of us who have been carping about the O-line will have to shut up and see what happens in training camp. OK now let's start carping about the d-line. We can't allow teams to run up the middle. It's time for Marve to work some magic on that. What do we do to replace Clements? What about running back? Are our line backers good enough?

The braintrust has alot on it's plate. It will be real interesting to watch from here on.

GO MARVE!!

GO BILLS!!

Whos "Marve"??? :lol:

TBD goes Olde English

And to TBD we doth saye:

The rumbling of a fart, and every sound,

Is but the air's reverberation round,

And ever it wastes, by little and little, away.

There is no man can judge, aye, by my fay,

Whether it were divided equally.

Summoner's Tale.

Marve has an MA in English from Harvard - he should appreciate it.