Draft Scenario 3

How does Willis go this high? I haven't seen any draft scenarios with him going in the top 20, let alone top 10. I think he'll be an excellent pro, but not worthy of a top-15 selection. That's why I can see Buffalo trading down if their guy isn't there. Of course, some argue we should have done that last season.

I see Buffalo trading down. They'll go defense in Round 1 and 2. And in Round 1 they'll go CB if Okoye is gone.

Redskins signed MLB-LFB

Redskins signed MLB-LFB

I really don't think the Bills are just assuming they will pick Patrick Willis. Like "we can get O-linemen now, and a free agent running back" cause Patrick Willis is gonna start at linebacker" I think they will try to get another linebacker in FA, maybe an average no-name guy.

I think they will choose between a running back or a linebacker or possibly a CB, and pick the guy they feel will have the biggest impact. Drafting strictly for need is for losers.

We certainly need a running back as much as we need linebacker (assuming McGahee is gone).

I have said before, high pick RB that doesn't live up to his draft status is just about a wasted pick because only one back is on the field. A linebacker that doesn't live up to his draft status can still start, he just isn't a gamebreaker you still get some value.

People keep saying that running back in the second round are a good value, that might be more true of 2nd round linebackers. Check out how many Super Bowl winners have a #1 draft choice running back, especially the teams that win more than one.

Lots of running back are busts, I prefer the Bills play the odds and use the #1 on a back.