Keeping McGahee

I for a long time have been a pusher to get rid of McGahee. Now I can not help but wonder if this new offensive line will play to his liking? Is he not supposed to be a wait for and look for a hole to open type of back? If so I am sure the new line will open some for sure.

I have been back and forth on what the Bills should do with Willis. When the comments about Toronto first came out I was pissed and thought that the Bills should ship him out and get whatever they can in return. Then I thought about it this way. Most of us on this board think before we speak. Most times we know what should be said and when we should hold back our thoughts. Some NFL players (Willis being one of them) have no clue of this concept, and simply put, are morons when it comes to that. So they will be out at parties or different places and a media member will ask a question and rather than thinking it out they blurt out something stupid and need their agent to have them issue an apology or say that the comment was taken out of context.

With that being said I do believe Willis dreams of the big lights big city place to play. Afterall he is from the U. But I also think that he didnt mean anything by the stupid Toronto comments. Is he a moron.. yes, could he have a great season behind this beefed up line.. absolutely. Should we trade him for a third round pick... no way.

I have been back and forth on what the Bills should do with Willis. When the comments about Toronto first came out I was pissed and thought that the Bills should ship him out and get whatever they can in return. Then I thought about it this way. Most of us on this board think before we speak. Most times we know what should be said and when we should hold back our thoughts. Some NFL players (Willis being one of them) have no clue of this concept, and simply put, are morons when it comes to that. So they will be out at parties or different places and a media member will ask a question and rather than thinking it out they blurt out something stupid and need their agent to have them issue an apology or say that the comment was taken out of context.

With that being said I do believe Willis dreams of the big lights big city place to play. Afterall he is from the U. But I also think that he didnt mean anything by the stupid Toronto comments. Is he a moron.. yes, could he have a great season behind this beefed up line.. absolutely. Should we trade him for a third round pick... no way.

I have to agree that he is worth a second round pick or better. I think with a good o-line Willis may have promise. I also think he needs to be be where the lights are, whether his star soines or doesn't.

Willis is what he is... a marginal NFL starter. With the offensive line re-tooling, if what they are believed to be, just means that Willis will have even bigger holes that he won't hit. Willis won't be any smarter, any faster, any stronger, any more elusive, any more of a factor in the passing game, or any more embracing of his teamates than he has been. Hell, Shaud Williams, or any other marginal starter, should be able to run behind this line.

Let's stop this bullsh-- worship and fantasy that he's a top tier NFL RB. He's the most overrated, overhyped, player in Bills history.

Stop the insanity.