Huge offensive linemen

The new signings, I like. One knock the Superbowl Bills of the nineties had, was a small offensive line. Seems to me Marv may be trying to address that. I hope the new surroundings for Walker bring his spirits up and we again will feel that Old Buffalo Magic.

The offensive lines back in the Glory Years were small but very agile. These big, mountainous giants now manning our o-line are supposedly very agile, too. That will be key.

The offensive lines back in the Glory Years were small but very agile.

:devil: Huh? Hull, Davis, Wolford and 'HOUSE' Ballard weren't 'small' by anyones' account! They dominated the league for 3-4 seasons. Ritcher was small, but very tough and crafty. Even if you were implying the REAL 'Glory Years', Shaw, Barber, O'Donnell and BeMiller were giants for their era as well and the catalyst that made the defense SEEM great, on a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

:devil: Huh? Hull, Davis, Wolford and 'HOUSE' Ballard weren't 'small' by anyones' account! They dominated the league for 3-4 seasons. Ritcher was small, but very tough and crafty. Even if you were implying the REAL 'Glory Years', Shaw, Barber, O'Donnell and BeMiller were giants for their era as well and the catalyst that made the defense SEEM great, on a CHAMPIONSHIP team.

i think the point is they weren't big fat guys. Yeah, they were big, but not sloppy big.

The offensive lines back in the Glory Years were small but very agile. These big, mountainous giants now manning our o-line are supposedly very agile, too. That will be key.

I like that Jauron talks about the speed, arm movement, and agility as well. We're not building a line made of play-do but a beefy ninja fighting machine.