Evans and McGahee are Buffalo Bills

1billsfan

Now if only Malarkey had the balls to actually use them early on!! <_< No wait, I'm happy...I forgot. Henry and Reed should be relegated to backup duty to make way for the real stars of this team. This 2004 season may actually be fun to watch after all. BTW, to all those amatuer GMs who've trashed TD, look out. It looks as if he's hit on these two first rounders and going 3 for 3 with Loseman would be a mighty sweet trifecta. The future looks very bright to me and I'm looking at this season as the preview to the real rebirth of the Buffalo Bills.

I believe Evans is starting over Reed now!

Now if only Malarkey had the balls to actually use them early on!!  <_<  No wait, I'm happy...I forgot. Henry and Reed should be relegated to backup duty to make way for the real stars of this team. This 2004 season may actually be fun to watch after all. BTW, to all those amatuer GMs who've trashed TD, look out. It looks as if he's hit on these two first rounders and going 3 for 3 with Loseman would be a mighty sweet trifecta. The future looks very bright to me and I'm looking at this season as the preview to the real rebirth of the Buffalo Bills.

65270[/snapback]