TSW needs to clean house!

canbuffan34

:rolleyes: Please explain exactly how you have earned your place. How can I tell whether or not I'm deserving enough?

Let me know when you find out the criteria. I hope after 17 years I would become a "worthy" Bills fan. Apparently after 28 years you become an entitled one.

To all the old regulars of this board, ie: Bill in NYC, Mead, End zone crew, Cablelady et al..

Hi guys! missed talking to you, how ya all been doin? I can't believe this forum has 6000+ members!

That's great! Too bad about 5000 or so have nothing to contribute but alot of verbal diarrhea and negative comments about our beloved Marv Levy and founder Ralph Wilson. I find it deplorable that these "johnny come lately" so-called fans of this team have the unmitigated gaul to question either their motives or intentions where the success of this team is concerned. They are probably too young to remember the Kelly, Thurman, Bruce era of football around there and the spirit that encapsulated Buffalo at that time, but I will say to those little pi#$ ants, " No-one wants a championship in Buffalo more than RW, Marv, or Jim Kelly... NO-ONE!" So before you start lipping off about how Ralph's too cheap, Marv's too stupid, and this team is always mediocre every year...Blah! Blah! Blah! Wait till you've earned that place to open your trap! I turned 38 last week, (Thanks for the Birthday message Mead, I got it) That makes me a 28 year fan of these Bills, and when the guys at work tease me about my many Bills caps, jerseys etc. and for being a Bills fan, I smile and say, "Who is going to appreciate a Buffalo Bills Superbowl victory more than a lifelong Bills fan?"

Wow, another "I'm a bigger fan than you" post. I can't believe this board survived without your insight these last few years!