Willis Vs Bills

K-Gun10

Do u guys believe marv that he had no idea (this morning during his press conference) about the comments willis made about moving to toronto. because i would think that would of or should have been brought up in there meetings.

Do u guys believe marv that he had no idea (this morning during his press conference) about the comments willis made about moving to toronto. because i would think that would of or should have been brought up in there meetings.

What moving to Toronto comments.

The only comments he made was that if the league wants to move a team to Toronto, it should be the Bills. But it has turned into Willis Hating Buffalo, wanting the team to go to a Big Market, Hates Buffalo, and is part of a master scheme to rip the Bills from Buffalo

I don't believe he never heard anything about it, but I believe that he heard what was actually said and didn't take it the same way as everyone else and over reacted. Maybe he used his education and intellegence to not come to some assinine conclusion like most Bills fans have

Congrats, you're 0-10.

It wasnt brought up because is simply isnt a big deal to OBD. The fans and jerry sullivan are making a mountain out of a molehill.