Donahoe quote from last year

zow2

Just happened to run across the article from last year's Houston game and saw this interesting quote regarding the Bills lack of offense:

"It's hard for me to believe," Bills president Tom Donahoe said. "It shouldn't be happening. But it's where we are. We have to come up with some answers. Right now we don't seem to have any answers."

Has anything changed at all since then? The only hopes of doing anything is to use Evans, McGahee and Losman (when he's healthy) since the status quo is a proven disaster. Bledsoe as much as I like the guy is not going to suddenly get "all the time in the world" to throw. Our O-line is suddenly not going to become so much better.

Ah, i'm hurtin'.

Guest buffalosteve
Just happened to run across the article from last year's Houston game and saw this interesting quote regarding the Bills lack of offense:

"It's hard for me to believe," Bills president Tom Donahoe said. "It shouldn't be happening. But it's where we are. We have to come up with some answers. Right now we don't seem to have any answers."

Has anything changed at all since then?  The only hopes of doing anything is to use Evans, McGahee and Losman (when he's healthy) since the status quo is a proven disaster.  Bledsoe as much as I like the guy is not going to suddenly get "all the time in the world" to throw.  Our O-line is suddenly not going to become so much better.

Ah, i'm hurtin'.

64958[/snapback]

It's all on Donahoe now. He didn't address the O line woes , has made poor choices in his coaching staff(twice)and drafted poorly. Keeping Jerry Gray and not doing what he could to keep LeBeau on board was the wrong thing.