how about this guy

K-Gun10

ill take tyrone calico

Calico, you mean the workout warrior who has never done a single damn thing in the NFL in 4 years. Ill pass.

Side note: a close friend of mine used to work for the titans and he told me that Calico's knees weren't right the last time he was playing but that when healthy he truly is a beast.

And as far as amani toomer, I doubt the giants let him go, they really tanked last year after he got hurt. Some players are worth more than their production and I think Toomer is one of them.

Calico, you mean the workout warrior who has never done a single damn thing in the NFL in 4 years. Ill pass.

Side note: a close friend of mine used to work for the titans and he told me that Calico's knees weren't right the last time he was playing but that when healthy he truly is a beast.

And as far as amani toomer, I doubt the giants let him go, they really tanked last year after he got hurt. Some players are worth more than their production and I think Toomer is one of them.

say that now about calico but as soon as march 1st starts the only threat titans have is bobby wade so they will be going after recievers so drew bennet will prolly be resigned by the titans and calico will be a hotter item then u think

My choices:

RD#1 Dwayne Jarrett 6'5", 215 USC

RD#2 Dwayne Bowe 6-3 220 LSU

RD#3 Jason Hill 6-2 210 Washington St. or Jarrett Hicks 6-3 210 Texas Tec

RD#4 Joel Filano 6-3 215 Texas Tech or Matt Tranon 6-6 235 Michigan St.

Jarrett Hicks would be a great pick. I've watched him play vs Texas and he's made some outstanding catches.

We need a guy that is 6'4 or taller to go over the middle and go for the jump ball in the endzone. We dont need another 5'10" guy the fly past dbs. We got those guys already.

So basically you are saying that we need a player that the Bills have not had in probably ten years?

say that now about calico but as soon as march 1st starts the only threat titans have is bobby wade so they will be going after recievers so drew bennet will prolly be resigned by the titans and calico will be a hotter item then u think

Maybe your right Calico might be hot item-

but considering he has only 42 catches in 4 seasons and hasn't caught a TD pass since 2003-

I say he is about as cold as it gets without wearing a toe tag.