A NEW RECORD I THINK!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this ever happened before? I don't think anyone has ever got 100 posts in 1 day. Normally I do around 20-30 a day, but today there was a lot going on.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=Stats

I didn't even realize it at first.

I had way to much free time. :(

Don't be so assured of winning the daily "most posts" prize.

If I can churn out 85 in the next hour, I will overtake you!

What going on here? Who are these people? What path? What did they do? Someone please tell me.

They were assclowns that eventually got banned

Ice and Spiked waged petty crusades and BF is best remembered for his pasta recipe (Google "retatta" and see what the top result is :()

They were assclowns that eventually got banned

Ice and Spiked waged petty crusades and BF is best remembered for his pasta recipe (Google "retatta" and see what the top result is :()

So some of you think that I will be like them. Well I can tell you right now there's nothing to fear. I don't start crusades and I hate cooking unless I'm really hungry (I'm not lazy, just to get that out of the way.) Anyways I'LL NEVER BE LIKE THEM.

So some of you think that I will be like them. Well I can tell you right now there's nothing to fear. I don't start crusades and I hate cooking unless I'm really hungry (I'm not lazy, just to get that out of the way. I'm a pretty fast runner. ATHLETIC!). Anyways I'LL NEVER BE LIKE THEM.

Oh, one more thing I forgot to metion.

They are also all people Ed has suspected of being ieatcrayonz. But then again who hasn't he accused :(

???

You must have missed those threads.

Long story short, Ed, who has thin skin to begin with, got perturbed by ieatcrayonz. So he posted some threads trying to figure out who was using ieatcrayonz as their alternate pesonality. In the end Ed called out most of the TSW regulars but still couldn't figure it out.