So is the media still "ignorant" for questioning Grossman

2 interceptions, 1 lost fumble, 1 recovered fumbled snap, and the inability to engineer a consistent passing game in the biggest game of his career. And a continual insistence in throwing off his back foot in spite of his miserable results when doing so.

The bad Rex Grossman showed up today. Was the media really "ignorant" in questioning his consistency?

If I am Rex Grossman, I wouldn’t pick up the phone, listen to the radio, read the newspaper or watch TV, let alone go to the Supermarket, for awhile. Stinker and possibly psychologically terminal for a young quarterback, Grossman’s performance was the type of thing quarterbacks have nightmares about.

I don't get how Griese doesn't get the ball starting the second half. I can't think of a more horrid display of ineptitude though I loved his self sacks.

His self-sacks were priceless.

I'll never forget "NFL General Manager" on CBS NFL Today dissing Losman relative to Grossman and his other favorites (Rivers, Eli Manning, Roethlisberger).

Ah... To be in a major market and wear rose colored glasses!

:D

Justice was served today!

Three reasons why I wanted the Colts to win:

1. Bears' fans... What a deluded mess...

2. Rex Grossman: "Don't boo, my family may be listening."

3. Tank Johnson and his "special break" to cross state lines...

I am so happy for Brett Farve staying... He's gonna light the Bears' up next year... Bear slayer extrodinare... If they can half way field a team around him like the second half of this season!

2 interceptions, 1 lost fumble, 1 recovered fumbled snap, and the inability to engineer a consistent passing game in the biggest game of his career. And a continual insistence in throwing off his back foot in spite of his miserable results when doing so.

The bad Rex Grossman showed up today. Was the media really "ignorant" in questioning his consistency?

If I am Rex Grossman, I wouldn’t pick up the phone, listen to the radio, read the newspaper or watch TV, let alone go to the Supermarket, for awhile. Stinker and possibly psychologically terminal for a young quarterback, Grossman’s performance was the type of thing quarterbacks have nightmares about.

The media was ignorant because they didn't question his arm strength, accuracy or even the fact that he's not an NFL QB.