THURMAN THOMAS IN HALL OF FAME!!!!!!!!

ndmanley

Putting on a fish jersey for a year was a rude move on Thomas' part but in the bigger picture it was really no more than an annoyance and certainly not enough to affect an opinion on his HOF worthiness. Considering the treatment we see other Bills get around here, I was just a little surprised that more folks weren't hating on him for it.

But for those who refer to me as a moron and a troll leading a less than gratifying existence, I say get bent because his actions in the Bills last SB appearance were simply unacceptable by any stretch of the imagination. I don't care if he ran for 20,000 yards, won 5 NFL MVP awards and built a free children's hospital in every suburb of Buffalo. Anybody who quits on his teammates in the middle of a championship game doesn't deserve to even be considered as a great player much less a HOF'er.

That is hte ultimate in cowardly and selfish acts and after such a great career I'm saddened that the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Thurman is that when his brothers needed him most he turned his back on them and left them to fend for themselves. :D

Fair enough. Just know that those Championship games would not have been reached without Thurman's efforts...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic