I think I have stumbled into a startling discovery

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: A pickle juice shortage in India causes mass retatta rioting reminiscent of the carnage in Indianapolis after the Colts won the SB! The local police will quell the rioters by dousing them with Capri Sun® shot out of water cannons. The rioting will take place exactly 180° from British Columbia triggering a massive earthquake in that province. A Tsunami spawned by the force of the quake will quickly bear down on...to be continued

It is important that you people make this discovery too.

Here are two more clues:

1. this

2. What is the parent company of Capri Sun?

First of all, David E. Twichell is not as much fun as he sounds. We took him for a ride a few years ago, gave him a tour and some excellent intergalactic sangria (he cannot hold his liquour ... lightweight). On one of our larger crafts we have a bar called "Devine Bovine", it's what you would call a rodeo themed establishment. Well, Twichey (as we like to call him now) who by this point was three sheets to the solar winds, declared he could bull ride better than our staff sergeant. Next thing we know, Twichey climbs on Zaxon, a bovine with a most unpleasant disposition (not the staff sergeant), and he got bucked into the first row and sprained his wrist.

Ever since that night, Twichey has been going on and on about how we are mutilating cattle to make "super alien bovines" for our rodeos. It's all an elaborate lie to cover his shame from this night.

So take what he has to say with a grain of sodium chloride.

First of all, David E. Twichell is not as much fun as he sounds. We took him for a ride a few years ago, gave him a tour and some excellent intergalactic sangria (he cannot hold his liquour ... lightweight). On one of our larger crafts we have a bar called "Devine Bovine", it's what you would call a rodeo themed establishment. Well, Twichey (as we like to call him now) who by this point was three sheets to the solar winds, declared he could bull ride better than our staff sergeant. Next thing we know, Twichey climbs on Zaxon, a bovine with a most unpleasant disposition (not the staff sergeant), and he got bucked into the first row and sprained his wrist.

Ever since that night, Twichey has been going on and on about how we are mutilating cattle to make "super alien bovines" for our rodeos. It's all an elaborate lie to cover his shame from this night.

So take what he has to say with a grain of sodium chloride.

Nice try and I am glad I drew you in. Maybe you can answer some questions.

1. Is the parent company of Capri Sun Kraft Foods?

2. Is Bob Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, in fact a reptilian alien bent on taking over the planet?

3. Did Lisa Nowak try to blow the whistle on the plot after she saw your mother ship while aboard the shuttle?

4. Is that other astronaut chick a a spy for your species?

5. Are those dinosaur eggs items to be used in re-populating the planet?

6. How will those eggs be fertiliized given that the males of your species have been rendered sterile during spaceflight? Could it be that one of our posters has been turned into a bodily fluid by ingesting too much Capri Sun? Do you think we all failed to notice the change that befell "Jack in Syracuse"? Do you think we didn't notice that first he turned into Jis and then he disappeared?

We are not afraid of you and your Googlebots.

Nice try and I am glad I drew you in. Maybe you can answer some questions.

1. Is the parent company of Capri Sun Kraft Foods?

2. Is Bob Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, in fact a reptilian alien bent on taking over the planet?

3. Did Lisa Nowak try to blow the whistle on the plot after she saw your mother ship while aboard the shuttle?

4. Is that other astronaut chick a a spy for your species?

5. Are those dinosaur eggs items to be used in re-populating the planet?

6. How will those eggs be fertiliized given that the males of your species have been rendered sterile during spaceflight? Could it be that one of our posters has been turned into a bodily fluid by ingesting too much Capri Sun? Do you think we all failed to notice the change that befell "Jack in Syracuse"? Do you think we didn't notice that first he turned into Jis and then he disappeared?

We are not afraid of you and your Googlebots.

1. Kraft Foods is just a pawn. The real owner of Capri Sun is a German company named WILD. Wild is an acronym for something sinister indeed, but it has nothing to do with our plans. In fact, it might be one of the few roadblocks to our eventual domination. I cannot risk getting into this subject at the moment, the risk is too high. Perhaps in a few days when I am on "assignment" in the Land of Lincoln I can shed more light. For now, remember this: What's black is white. Up is down. Green crayons in fact taste like peaches.

2. The reptilian aliens are a myth created by Stanley Kunitz to throw people off the scent of what you humans call "The Greys". Bob Kraft may, or may not, be part of Kunitz plans. My access to the classified invasion plans are limited. However I will say Kraft is on "The List".

3. & 4. At no time have we employed anyone from NASA. They are far too unstable to trust with our secrets.

5. & 6. My role in "The Plan" is one of cultural reconnaissance. However, as several lucky earthlings will confess, my kibbles and bits are working just fine. Repopulation is not a concern of ours.