Draft Simulation with Astrobot Input

Astrobot requested that I run my draft simulation model with the Bills positional priorities set as such:

"If you run it again, I'd like to see if anything changes if we keep Fletcher and platoon him with Crowell inside (CB becoming #1, OG only and OLB at #2, and RB-WR-TE-C-ILB as #4."

The output can be found at this location:

http://www.drafttek.com/billsspcl.html

My normal website is at www.drafttek.com. Although I value Astrobots input, I used a couple other Bills references to establish a priority set for the Bills. My "offical site" simulation (LOL) may use a different priority matrix than the one that Astrobot requested.

-Warren@drafftek.com

Astrobot's got his head on straight, and the draft you put together with his input seems a more likely scenario for the Bills than was your main draft. I'm not saying I'm happy about the Bills taking a CB in the 1st round mind you--just that I feel it's a very likely action given the philosophy of the current management, the Nate Clements situation, the poor play of Terrence McGee, and the fact Youboty is still an unknown.

I agree, Contender.

I'd like Okoye or Willis in RD#1, but what DraftTek is showing us is that there's no value in RD#2 at CB.

All of the "name" CB's are gone by the time the Bills pick (Jets take Bennett at pick 37, and he's the 6th CB taken at that point.

So your options are:

(1) paying Clements to stay

(2) Revis in the first and he plays Year 1, and draft offense with picks 2-3-4

(3) Settle for Kiwaukee Thomas/McGee/Youboty and go with more d-line pressure

(4) Pay less money for a less-experienced FA

Thanks for running this, Draft Tek Guy.

I'm looking more at the Draft Tek Guy's website here, and here's why I like his regular draft better:

It has us taking Okoye DT in RD#1. This disruptive force, combined with our current DT's, will make a Clements-less backfield look better (if no Clements is a given, and I don't think so).

In RD#2, we would have a chance to get a value DE in Victor Abiamiri. A 6-4 275 pound guy, he's a wrecking crew who played for Notre Dame. Had he played with a better supporting cast, he'd have gone higher.

I like RB Darius Walker as Draft Tek's 3rd pick as well. He would make a good complement to McGahee, and the playoffs have taught us we need more than one back.

At RD#4, I might take a guy like Samson Satele OC Hawaii or Fresno State's Paul Williams at WR. I also notice that Brian Leonard FB is still on the boards at this point, as is Dan Mozes OC WVU, so still some good offense out there.

I think we'll be all right either with the Draft Tek simulation or the special one he ran for us.

Hi Astrobot,

I do have a new "master" draft up on my website www.drafttek.com. Bills taking Okoye 1st rnd.

Lets see how the player rankings shape up over the next several weeks, the mid and lower round should get shaken up quite a bit . . .

I agree, Contender.

I'd like Okoye or Willis in RD#1, but what DraftTek is showing us is that there's no value in RD#2 at CB.

All of the "name" CB's are gone by the time the Bills pick (Jets take Bennett at pick 37, and he's the 6th CB taken at that point.

So your options are:

(1) paying Clements to stay

(2) Revis in the first and he plays Year 1, and draft offense with picks 2-3-4

(3) Settle for Kiwaukee Thomas/McGee/Youboty and go with more d-line pressure

(4) Pay less money for a less-experienced FA

Thanks for running this, Draft Tek Guy.

Astrobot requested that I run my draft simulation model with the Bills positional priorities set as such:

"If you run it again, I'd like to see if anything changes if we keep Fletcher and platoon him with Crowell inside (CB becoming #1, OG only and OLB at #2, and RB-WR-TE-C-ILB as #4."

The output can be found at this location:

http://www.drafttek.com/billsspcl.html

My normal website is at www.drafttek.com. Although I value Astrobots input, I used a couple other Bills references to establish a priority set for the Bills. My "offical site" simulation (LOL) may use a different priority matrix than the one that Astrobot requested.

-Warren@drafftek.com

Brian Leonard going in the 5th round? :lol: