Bills Will Draft a Junior

Git'er Done

Not sure why, but people don't seem to notice that the first 4 picks of last years draft were JUNIORS.

I think that is the drafting philosophy. So when people say will it be Leon Hall, I say Darrelle Revis. When people say Patrick Willis, I say Brandon Siler. Not because I prefer one over the other, but because the Bills obviously want underclassmen.

The only seniors that I think they might pick would be an O-lineman, but I don't think they will use a first rounder on a guard anyway.

Last year they picked DBs as well. Does that mean they'll pick all DBs in this year's draft? This year's draftees are different than last year's. Similarly, the team's needs are different. Hence, I think it safe to assume we'll see different pick strategy.

Last year they picked DBs as well. Does that mean they'll pick all DBs in this year's draft? This year's draftees are different than last year's. Similarly, the team's needs are different. Hence, I think it safe to assume we'll see different pick strategy.

No, the reason they like to pick underclassmen is because they are players who have already dominated in college at a younger age. The best players come out early. They are younger (generally). The topped ranked junior at a given position would most likely be the highest ranked player overall at his position as a senior. Isn't that obvious?

Surely any of the juniors (on any NFL team) that were drafted last year would have dominated in college this past year.