Bets PS2 Game Ever?

Guitar Hero has to be one of the best games I've played (except for Madden) in forever. I had played it recently and me and the wife both were instantly addicted. So I went and not only bought the Guitar Hero II bundle but also shelled out the extra 40 for Guitar Hero I. Great songs for the most part and very very addicting.

I have become the new air guitar champion of the world!!!

Does anyone else have this game? And are you as addicted as I am?

Steve

This game's available (or will be soon?) for the Xbox 360 as well -- and includes extra songs and apparently will let you download more (probably for a cost).

I'm not sure what the allure is of this game... But I'm very tempted to pick it up just to find out.

CW

This game's available (or will be soon?) for the Xbox 360 as well -- and includes extra songs and apparently will let you download more (probably for a cost).

I'm not sure what the allure is of this game... But I'm very tempted to pick it up just to find out.

CW

A quick Google search revealed that it's due to come out for the 360 in late March/early April. Pre-orders are being accepted at buy.com and Gamespot ($90). The price is steep due to the fact that an actual "guitar" controller is included. I have to admit, it looks pretty damn cool.