Early Point Spread Released for Super Bowl

I gotta believe the Colts are gonna win this game going away in the 4th quarter.

I just don't see the inconsistent Grossman being able to put up the points he needs to keep up with Manning.

The Bears defense and special teams have a better chance of scoring more points then what Grossman will probably do.

My guess, Colts 30 Bears 20

I gotta believe the Colts are gonna win this game going away in the 4th quarter.

I just don't see the inconsistent Grossman being able to put up the points he needs to keep up with Manning.

The Bears defense and special teams have a better chance of scoring more points then what Grossman will probably do.

My guess, Colts 30 Bears 20

Lovie would be wise to abandon the deep passing game in this one. If he doesn't it plays right into the Colts defensive plans. On the other side I believe Chicago's defense can force Manning into turnovers. Just because he got over the conference championship hump doesn't mean his big game collapses are over. Manning played well against the Patriots but he nearly cost the Colts the Ravens game with balls that should have been intercepted. This is a game the Bears can win if they have a game plan suited to being a defensive juggernaut. If they try and run with the Colts and let Grossman loose they have no chance.

Good Bears Game plan

Bears 20

Colts 13

Bad Bears Game plan

Bears 13

Colts 24

Lovie would be wise to abandon the deep passing game in this one. If he doesn't it plays right into the Colts defensive plans. On the other side I believe Chicago's defense can force Manning into turnovers. Just because he got over the conference championship hump doesn't mean his big game collapses are over. Manning played well against the Patriots but he nearly cost the Colts the Ravens game with balls that should have been intercepted. This is a game the Bears can win if they have a game plan suited to being a defensive juggernaut. If they try and run with the Colts and let Grossman loose they have no chance.

Good Bears Game plan

Bears 20

Colts 13

Bad Bears Game plan

Bears 13

Colts 24

Either way, there is no way I see these teams putting up over 49 points. I expect it to be more like the Ravens/Colts game.