Look at what other teams are doing with less...

Virgil

The Detroit Lions are 3-1 with their top 2 receivers hurt. The Niners won today with absolutely no one on their roster. The Rams are tearing up without an offensive line. Yet the Bills, with a ProBowl receiver, ProBowl Running back, first rounder running back and receiver, and the second best D in the NFL from last year. Yet we, are 0-4.

Personally, I miss the team that was 3-13 just a few years back. The Bills played with hope for the future and a true desire to win. Now, it appears that all the players who expect to win are the ones who are making the killing mistakes in frustration. Better yet, they are taking down the rookies with them. You have to look at teams like the Red Sox who find a way to lose year after year regardless of the changes they make. Somehow the atmosphere stays the same whether is be from the owner or from the few players who hang around too long. The fact is, I think that we have the talent on our team to win it all. Honestly, imagine our team with the Jets or the Pats gameplan. That is of course without our losing mentality.

This season is over. With that being said, let's dump these guys who are either killing our cap space, getting too old, or simply killing our drives. If that means someone like Fletcher with his penalties, Moulds with his drops, and Bledsoe with his stature. People are doing more with less and we have to remove this losing cancer from our team.

However, I will say that I don't think the coaching staff is the thing to blame.